Martin U Waltz’s photography in the rain

Danny Santos' Bad Weather brings me the idea about focusing on which part of the people in the rain.Martin U Waltz is the other street photographer who gives me helps.
On his website, he write about how to do street photography in the rain.Exclude the basic tips, such as take a umbrella or make the camera waterproof, he also gives an important tip to me.
He stresses that in the rain, a kind of weak light environment, looking for other interesting light is very important.In his examples, car lights, city lights and neon lights can be good light sources in a photo.
He likes use figure to ground in his pictures by using the strong background light.That's a direction which I am also practicing during my shooting.But in my project, I will focus on people's faces.So I think I can try these technique as the background.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Still Life Photographer: Laurens Kaldeway

Street Photographer:Henri Cartier-Bresson

Arnold Newman‘s portraits